AMULET® SCREEN DEFENDER - TA Transparent Armor Wall System
Amulet Screen Defender - TA - a beautiful and elegant, mobile wall-panel solution for environments of every type - providing Transparent Ballistic Protection, where and when needed most.
Leading security experts agree...facilities requiring Physical Security Screening of both personnel and visitors also need to provide ballistic protection at these very same checkpoints. This is why Amulet Screen Defender - TA can be found in facilities of every type - from government buildings to office buildings, and others. Protection that is formidable, yet friendly.
Utilizing state-of-the-art Transparent Armor, Amulet Screen Defender - TA provides superior ballistic protection from a full spectrum of ballistics - handgun and rifle - meeting both NIJ and UL test standards - in a beautiful form-factor that will compliment almost any environment.
Want to know more? Amulet Screen Defender - TA is...
- Modular - easily configured to suit need - single or multiple panels - limitless runs - change layout at any time as needs change
- Attractive - surround is available in a variety of colors to compliment any environment
- Customizable - select Size, Finish Color, Configuration - you can even add your Logo
- Connectivity - add additional panels at any time - connector included with each panel
- Strong - interlocking construction that will not yield - even when rushed or fired upon
- Mobile - glides easily - locking casters secure in place - includes removable handles
- Secure - highly stable - even when under attack
BALLISTIC PROTECTION: Amulet®TA3 - Rifle
Shipping: Contact Amulet Customer Support
International Shipment available
Price Shown is for Single Panel
Leasing Available - From $99.00 per Month - Leasing Quick Quote
Questions? Amulet Customer Support - 866.903.0039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on GSA
Registered - NATO Support and Procurement Agency
Note: Furniture products containing Amulet®Ballistic Barrier technology are viewed as capital equipment and considered a life-safety ‘device’. Federal, state, and local government agencies may be eligible for US Homeland Security Grant Program funds for purchase.