AMULET® Task Seating
Protection Gets Personal - the average person sits approximately 13 hours a day when, of which 6.5 hours are spent at a desk or workstation. Why is this important to know when planning for and implementing security measures? Simple, it is one of the many locations where Amulet® Ballistic Barriers can help protect life in 'real-time' during an Active Shooter event.
Amulet has teamed with RFM Seating to produce a line of beautiful, durable and bullet-resistant task seating featuring Amulet 1 - in seat-back - tested to UL752/Level 6 and NIJ 0108 Level IIIA ballistic standards.
Perfect for settings of every type - from reception to office and beyond.
Choice of Chair Style - TRADEMARK or PHOENIX Series
FEATURES AND BENEFITS Include...
- Multiple control options, advanced synchro, multi-function and enhanced task
- 27” high hub base
- 24" seat-back height
- Meets CAL 117-2013
- Standard adjustable ratcheting back
- Standard seat slider
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300lbs
- Top stitch sewn fabric on seat and back
TRADEMARK - MILITARY - LAW ENFORCEMENT - SECURITY - ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Accommodates up to 350lbs
- Tapered seat shell and recessed lower back for duty belt comfort
- AIM ballistic nylon in duty belt area
- Lumbar and thoracic support back
- Fully adjustable chair control allows back angle, seat angle, chair tilt and tilt-lock, seat slider, chair and back height adjustment
- 28” Heavy Duty Base
- 70mm heavy duty casters
- Lifetime cylinder warranty
- 7 year- 24/7 chair warranty
- Armless or Arm options including fold away arms
- 3yr 24/7 fabric warranty with select fabrics
BALLISTIC PROTECTION: Amulet® 1 - Handgun
Shipping Included - US only - International shipment for additional fee
Estimated delivery: 4 - 6 weeks ARO
Financing Available - Lease From $37.00 per Month - Leasing Quick Quote
Questions? Amulet Customer Support - 866.903.0039 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on GSA
Registered - NATO Support and Procurement Agency
Note: Furniture products containing Amulet®Ballistic Barrier technology are viewed as capital equipment and considered a life-safety ‘device’. Federal, state, and local government agencies may be eligible for US Homeland Security Grant Program funds for purchase.